Monday, April 21, 2008

Can I just say....

THANK YOU!

I have had an OVERWHELMING response since the launch of my new business. I'm floored. Thank you all for loving what you see here...and for letting me in on a little piece of your life.

Because of this amazing response, I only have ONE date left open through June. Can you believe it? June 14 is the only date I have open now through the last weekend of June. I have a couple of bookings into July already. SO...if you want to get in on the last of my current pricing...call or email me to take that last date. We could do morning or evening.

I will be taking appointments now for July and beyond. If you are thinking about family portraits for Christmas, now may be the time to book! I will be having a Christmas in July special for those interested. September and October are GREAT months for Christmas portraits. That will give you enough time to pick our your cards and any gifts you may need.


Again, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has booked with me already. I could never have dreamed things would take off this quickly. Continue to look for new and exciting changes and announcements through the summer. I plan to have a full website up and running by mid-summer. Many of the appointments now on the books will find themselves gracing the pages of my website!

No comments: