Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pics from our trip to CO! Finally!

I've been trying to get everything caught up this week as the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy for me! In the process, I realized I never posted any of my pictures from our trip to Colorado a couple of weeks ago. We went out to Pueblo on a Monday evening in hopes of capturing the peak of the fall colors in southern Colorado on Tuesday. But the weather did not cooperate. I got more winter colors than fall! We drove down to Cuchara through a blizzard and decided to not drive up the mountain for fear of getting stuck. I was kind of bummed but was determined to get some shots of the countryside. On the way back we stopped every place we saw a hint of fall! Travis was a great sport about it all and stopped, turned around, went wherever I directed him...we had a great time just being able to talk without having to listen to the kids whine or fight or ask for another movie! What's funny is, we spent most of our time talking about silly things the kids do and how much fun they are. Oh, we talked about other things too...like our plans for this business and the farm, our hopes for a trip this winter, our dreams for the future, how fast 10 years has flown past, how fast the next 10 years is likely to fly...that's what road trips are for! And for pictures...so without further rambling from me...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your photos are all beautiful!