Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Join the club!

Well, not a club so much as my Email List. I am going to be sending out newsletters on occasion and need your email address to do so! I have gotten several email addresses when you filled out paperwork for your sessions but it may not have been entered into the database yet (read: I've been too busy to do that!). It's really easy...if you want to sign up to receive my newsletters, go to: www.brookejantzphotography.com. Click on the little envelope in the bottom right-hand corner, and enter your information. I promise I won't share your email with anyone else! And the newsletters will be fun and informative and full of news. I will usually include specials in the newsletters before I announce it on the blog. So you'll be the first to know! Sign up today! My first newsletter will have all the info about Christmas mini sessions in it!!!

No comments: