Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"C" Family Sneak Peek {Kansas Family Photographer}

This session was so different for me...no two year-olds to chase around, everyone did exactly what I said, and we were finished in like 20 minutes! And most of that time was just trying to get their beautiful dogs to look my way. I knew I would love this family as soon as I walked through their door and two gorgeous Golden Retrievers greeted me. And Mrs. C knows how to decorate...loved their home! Thanks for having me over...I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Can't wait to see your family picture hanging on your walls!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the second photo with the dogs! What a great shot of the whole family.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I love the dogs being included too. Wonderful color and composition!

Anonymous said...

Nice work!! Beautiful family++

Stellan Bracelets said...

Sweet! Love the photos with the dogs too... Classic!

Laura Brett said...

What a lovely family! Love the last image, great job! ++

Mrs. Burns said...

What a fun family photo! Yummy light and B&W's! ++

Anonymous said...

I love the family photo with the dogs! I am sure it will be treasured for years.

Anonymous said...

lovely work! i bet theyre thrilled with these ( i would be!)

Healing My Family said...

I love the 2nd one in color. The lighting is so pretty and the colors in their home are warm and friendly. Gorgeous dogs too!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
What a session!
Nice work.+