Thursday, March 19, 2009

First 2010 Senior Rep {Kansas Senior Photographer}

Miss S and I had a blast along with her brother yesterday getting started on her gig as my Senior Rep for South Gray High School. She's a natural in front of the camera...or at least has been in front of it enough to know how she's going to look. I always have the most fun working with her because she has at least as many ideas as I do, and we can both tell each other when something is kind of cheesy! I'd like to find a few more senior reps before the end of the school year...if you would like to work with Brooke Jantz Photography, get a free session, earn prints and other freebies, call today to apply to be a rep!!! It's so much fun...and you get this:






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's stunning! love the 2nd image :)

Anonymous said...

These are great! How am I supposed to choose which ones to get? Can't believe that she's going to be a senior, where has the time gone?

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous! Awesome locations and lighting!

Nell said...

Amazing photo's! And such confidence that young lady has!

Nell