Monday, May 19, 2008

Sneak Peek

Three cousins...3.5, 1.5, and one! I grew up with the parents of these kids. Mom of the older ones was my best friend growing up. I remember playing over at her house as a child and thinking she had the coolest toys. Her mom taught me piano lessons, we all went to church together, ran cross country together in high school...and even went to "nerd camp" together after our junior year. She married her high school sweetheart and now they have two beautiful children! The little guy belongs to her brother who married a girl from the town I now live in...so we know everyone on all sides of their families.

We had a beautiful morning to shoot...we got some great shots (and a few others not worth mentioning. :)) Hope you enjoy your sneak peek A's and W's! It was GREAT to see you all and hope you survived your weekend!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job--even with our, um, challenges!! Thanks for your hard work!