Monday, June 30, 2008

Every Vote Counts!

UPDATED POLL: Sorry to all who have had trouble voting on the original poll. I was having trouble too! So...vote on the new poll and hopefully we can get everyone who has voted already to vote again. Send your people back to vote on the new poll. My apologies but I think I have to restart the voting. Please let me know if you have any questions! THANKS!!

Alright everyone...the Cover Model Search for Brooke Jantz Photography is ON! I think any one of these entries would make awesome cover models for my new website! But your vote will decide on the ONE. Pick your favorite picture (not the quality of the picture but the subject(s)) and vote in the poll on the right side of the page. (Give me a few minutes to get it up...)


Rules! Rules! Rules!
--One vote per person/computer (the poll should not let you vote twice)
--No automatic vote generators, please
--Polls close one week from today on Monday, July 7
--Winner is the picture with the most votes
--Winner will receive a free session and 11x14 print + a free MINI session for a friend with a 5x7 print
--Session must take place before August 31, 2008
--Brooke Jantz Photography reserves the rights to use the photographs from the session for any and all marketing purposes.
--HAVE FUN!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

8.


8 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

#3 : )

Anonymous said...

#2 is the best by far, she looks like a model to me.

Anonymous said...

These two girls are the cutiest ever!! And it's a great picture!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke Jantz Photography said...

I deleted the last comment, b/c, although I'm sure it's meant in good fun...let's not bash the other contestants. Root for the one you want but refrain from saying anything about the other photos! THANKS EVERYONE!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, Brooke--good luck with the photography!
Kim Vanatta

Anonymous said...

#3

Anonymous said...

#8 the girls are adorable!