Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sneak Peek...K girls!

We had the most fun yesterday! These sweet sisters found their way out to my farm for some pictures together. They were all so beautiful and sweet and did everything I asked! We spent over 2 hours shooting...I think I got worn out before they did. I hope they had as much fun as I did. You girls are going to have some AWESOME portraits...Mom and Dad are going to have a hard time choosing!




These are just the first few I've edited. I will share some of the studio shots tomorrow. Thanks for coming out to see me!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the outdoor shots, especially the B&W. WOW. I wish I could visit that area, I need fresh new scenery!

Laurie Mire Photography said...

love the last two. my two sisters are my best friends and i would have loved to have a photograph like this of the three of us...i'm sure my mom would have too! beautiful work