Thursday, June 19, 2008

Want to be the cover model of Brooke Jantz Photography?

I know it's not as glamorous as being Heidi Klum or anything but I still need a cover model! My new website will have a splash page featuring one photo. If you would like a FREE session, a FREE 11x14 print, and will agree to allowing me to use any of the images from our session for my portfolio as well as the cover image for my website, you need to enter this contest!

How to enter: Send me your favorite snapshot of yourself, your baby, your family or whoever you want to feature in this contest. You can email me the picture or snail mail it. theysay@ucom.net (Email me for my mailing address!) Make sure it's a recent picture. Then, I'll post them all here on the blog and we'll put it to a vote! You can tell all your family and friends to come and vote too! Bonus: You will also receive a second FREE MINI SESSION for a friend. Their session will be 30 minutes long and they will receive 10-15 proofs from which to choose and a free 5x7 print.

Deadline for sending pictures: Friday June 27.

Oh, and you must be willing to travel to Copeland for your session. So, say you live in San Diego...you can enter...but if you win, you must come here for the session! LOL! Or, you know, buy me a plane ticket. And let me crash at your place. :)

I'm looking for any category for this contest: maternity, newborns, babies and children, families, Seniors, couples....

Let me know if you have questions!
And don't forget about the contest below to win a $15 iTunes gift card!

No comments: