Monday, November 3, 2008

We have a winner!

I had a busy weekend and am still trying to catch up this morning. But I had to come on the blog and announce our winner from the Halloween Mini's! Little Miss Ladybug received the most votes...her momma will get a $25 gift certificate to use on a future session!!

I had so much fun for my birthday weekend. Travis and I drove up to my sister's on Saturday morning and watched the 2nd half of the Sunflower Showdown at her house. Afterwards, we met up with another photographer and her family for a session swap...I'll share some from that session later this week! Saturday night we went to Stanford's Comedy Club...so much fun! Sunday afternoon we spent at the lovely home of Anne and Randy doing a portrait party for 6 families. It was the most beautiful fall day you can imagine complete with a picture perfect yard. I'll be sharing sneak peeks from those sessions starting tomorrow.

We got home around 11 last night...today will be catching up on laundry and obsessing at the computer to make sure I have some printable images!!! Check in later this week for some beautiful sneak peeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see some pics! are you happy with how the coloring turned out?