Friday, November 28, 2008

Sneak Peek...The B Family!

First of all...I need to say a big thank you to the K family for use of their barn in these family shots. I've wanted to shoot there for some time but just haven't had the right opportunity. I'm so happy we got this family out there! They have 2 really beautiful old barns and I very much enjoyed getting to use them! THANKS!!!

And I was super excited to shoot this family because they were up for about anything and we had beautiful weather! We did the barn, some field shots just before sunset and studio. We tried to get some of the two little ones at the end but they were pooped from their long day...we did get a few shots, though, in spite of sweet little A looking at me like I was crazy when I told her to say, "Rock Chalk Jayhawk!" Even at 18 months she has been swayed to the other side...but man is she cute! Thanks guys!!




No comments: