Friday, December 5, 2008

Sneak Peek...My neice and nephew!

Well, we were supposed to do this on Wednesday but my nephew threw up just before they were supposed to come over. So...we nixed it. We tried this morning but now my neice wasn't feeling too hot though we didn't really realize it til pictures were almost over. She was kind of in that mood where you couldn't tell if she was just being ornery or really didn't feel well. Turns out she didn't feel well. Hopefully it will be short-lived like it was for her brother. Poor momma can't take much more! These two just told us last weekend they are going to have a new baby brother or sister in their house next May. Let me tell you...no one is more excited than I am as it guarantees me a baby to point my camera toward! :) Here are just two quick ones from this morning...even though J was kinda pouty, it made an adorable picture!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, do we ever make beautiful babies! love these pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the background color! Jen