Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a year...

I have truly been blessed this past year in my new venture. I have reconnected with old friends, met many new ones, and shared current friends' joys...all through the blessing of photography. I am honored to have captured so many memories for so many families...I am striving to continue improving and growing as a photographer and as a person to be able to grow this business to its potential. I am excited to see what the new year brings...but first, a recap of the last year. Thank you to everyone who has trusted me with your precious memories...

Here is a video of most of my time behind the camera this year...(if I missed you I apologize...I tried to get everyone.)

1 comment:

Soap Divine said...

Can I admit I've been checking in daily to your blog to see if there are any photos of Jaco....I will wait patiently, I promise. :)