Monday, December 1, 2008

A sweet little slideshow...

Check out the slideshow of Mr. A here

Litte "A", his birth mom, and his parents have been a big inspiration to me. I feel like I'm surrounded by adoption stories...from my sister-in-law being adopted 2.5 decades ago to my cousin's adoption of her sweet little girl just a few weeks after my youngest was born. I also have a couple of friends in the process of adopting from across the world. But on the heels of Mr. A's adoption, I have found myself wanting to give to these families.

In honor of choosing adoption, I will provide any adopting family one free family session any time in the first year after the adoption is final. It will include a DVD of a slideshow similar to A's slideshow and a discount on prints. I will be limited to one or two sessions for this per month. If you are interested or know someone who might be, email me at info@brookejantzphotography.com.

No comments: